- HTML must be provided as a .txt file, uploaded via our uploader site. Your subject line, send time, email addresses for proofing and other details also are collected on this form.
- Advertiser’s name, address and phone and fax number must be included in the HTML file.
- Keep HTML code as clean as possible.
- Include plain text versions (for users without HTML support)
- Do not include complex CSS — this is rendered differently by email applications and some have poor support, resulting in display issues.
- Test your HTML code in multiple email clients (Outlook, Yahoo and Gmail) to ensure correct delivery.
- All CSS must be embedded in the HTML code.
- Characters (apostrophes, quotation marks, em/en dashes, etc.) should be coded properly.
Note: Submitted HTMLs should be designed to minimize deliverability issues. Great American Media Services will notify you if revisions are required.